Thursday, April 1, 2010

april fool




Ive never felt this type of pain, ever, in my entire life. Trust me, I dont like it at all. It hurts like fuck, like a bullet through your heart, like a broken glass cut through your skin, worse. Tears wont stop dripping, fuck why was I so stupid. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
It fucken hurts like hell. If only words could explain how I felt after reading that fucked up shit. All I remember was that, I hit my head as hard as I could, over and over again, trying to hurt myself, trying to feel pain, physically. Then I did something stupid, so stupid I would hit myself again just to show how stupid I feel right now.

p/s:lompat terus bulan mei bole tak?bulan 4 bulan paling manis dan paling perit ntok aku ingat.


I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment